Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Uhhh..... No!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm not paying attention to their measly attempt to blow me up. I've heard a bigger pop from rice krispies cereal. I'm not going anywhere. I need some place to show off my stunna shades :cool:

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Give it time I shall attempt again!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I play ingress, but im in TN!

The one and only, beautiful last poster Tokio_Love *grabs macaroni knockoff gucci shades*:cool:

P.s my user name sounded like a stripper, lol
have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
LOL, wait how do you know strippers are introduced like that? :O

LMBOROFL! oh my goodness I keep putting my self in a bad situation each time I talk, lol, u know like on the movies, especially lifetime, when the woman has lived a hard life shes all sad before she has to go on stage, then the announcer announces her, lol I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB, REMOVE ALL THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD, lol

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
LMBOROFL! oh my goodness I keep putting my self in a bad situation each time I talk, lol, u know like on the movies, especially lifetime, when the woman has lived a hard life shes all sad before she has to go on stage, then the announcer announces her, lol I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB, REMOVE ALL THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD, lol

You are damn good at digging yourself into a hole;)
You still go to the strip club though:p

Edit: OMG I KNOW WHY NOW, YOU WORK AT ONE I GOT IT!!!!!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the right time to strike while everyone else talks about weiners.

Sent from my HOX+

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
And it's still not the right time because ol boy with the incredible sunglasses just swooped in for the win. "dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn" *Superman music*

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Silly rabbit

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski