Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You should edit that post and put "back at the bottom"

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
All I know is trebek failed.

What is answering in a question?

And I'm always relevant

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW IM HERE! lol

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

I thought you hated rap music? Didn't you say it was nonsense and it gave you an awful headache? Hmmmmm. I've learned in life that people come out of their homes and say they don't like stuff in front of others but when they're behind closed doors, they like that same thing they told others they didn't. Rap music is winning, just like me :cool:

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I thought you hated rap music? Didn't you say it was nonsense and it gave you an awful headache? Hmmmmm. I've learned in life that people come out of their homes and say they don't like stuff in front of others but when they're behind closed doors, they like that same thing they told others they didn't. Rap music is winning, just like me :cool:

Just like how I "hate" Samsung.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Congrats.

Too bad you came back here to lose.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

An attic is not a condo buddy lmao. Congrats anyway though.... Loser. Winning! :cool:

Thanks guys!!

Let's get me a winning post!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney