• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
03-30-2018 02:17 PM
12,229 ... 171172173174175 ...
tools
    Rejections hurt bad, but you get over it.

Look you have to do it otherwise you are weak(use that as a motivator)
    TACO IS STRONNNNGGGGG!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    klokateer123 likes this.
    04-25-2013 09:50 PM
    It's the initial steps that scare the sheet out of me. Maybe it's the fear of rejection.
    Everyone fears rejection. However, it really is not that bad in the big picture of life. As a man, unlike a woman, time is on your side. As a woman, I hate that reality, but reality it is and I long ago accepted it.

Just be yourself. If she rejects you, good riddance. There is nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't like you for you or who isn't physically attracted to you.
    Downtown Taco likes this.
    04-25-2013 09:57 PM
    Everyone fears rejection. However, it really is not that bad in the big picture of life. As a man, unlike a woman, time is on your side. As a woman, I hate that reality, but reality it is and I long ago accepted it.

Just be yourself. If she rejects you, good riddance. There is nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't like you for you or who isn't physically attracted to you.
    I cannot thank you enough. I'm forcing myself to do this tomorrow, no more chickening out. I'll report back with details.

androidluvr2 likes this.
    04-25-2013 11:20 PM
    I wasn't online actually, my phone is automatically linked to this thread.

So sorry I wasnt here taco! Forgive me

I'll let you know a little about me, in high school I was friends with this guy for 4 years. He liked me the whole time and never told me, it wasnt until 2 months before senior graduation that he started throwing out hints. He finally got the courage to ask me to be his gf after graduation (mind you, we were both going to different colleges, mines being over 500 miles away) I went ahead and dated him during the summer (we lasted 9 months)

Don't wait, and dont be afraid. She may like you just as much (*raises hand when asked do you bluff if you like a boy and dont know if he likes you back*) she could just be doing the same thing. Go out, have a great time while throwing out a couple hints and you will know when you want her to know how you feel.

Wish you the best buddy

Fyi. I would love for a guy to write me a letter, I only had that to happen to me one time and I still have the letter and me and the guy are still friends.
    So im sure she will liked that as well.
    have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    04-25-2013 11:22 PM

I'll let you know a little about me, in high school I was friends with this guy for 4 years. He liked me the whole time and never told me, it wasnt until 2 months before senior graduation that he started throwing out hints. He finally got the courage to ask me to be his gf after graduation (mind you, we were both going to different colleges, mines being over 500 miles away) I went ahead and dated him during the summer (we lasted 9 months)

Don't wait, and dont be afraid. She may like you just as much (*raises hand when asked do you bluff if you like a boy and dont know if he likes you back*) she could just be doing the same thing. Go out, have a great time while throwing out a couple hints and you will know when you want her to know how you feel.

Wish you the best buddy

Fyi. I would love for a guy to write me a letter, I only had that to happen to me one time and I still have the letter and me and the guy are still friends.
    I wrote my ex gf a letter too, it lasted 2 years but 4 months ago she started cheating on me.
    04-25-2013 11:40 PM

Wish you the best buddy

Will do Tokio. This really motivates me to do this. I'm not as fearful now, thanks buddy

I wrote my ex gf a letter too, it lasted 2 years but 4 months ago she started cheating on me.
    *pumps shotgun* Why don't you tell me more about her...

04-25-2013 11:51 PM
    Will do Tokio. This really motivates me to do this. I'm not as fearful now, thanks buddy

*pumps shotgun* Why don't you tell me more about her...

LOL
    04-26-2013 12:02 AM
    LOL
    It's funny because you think I'm joking...

04-26-2013 07:00 AM
    It's funny because you think I'm joking...

04-26-2013 07:03 AM
    Can we enforce a "3 Sentence Maximum" rule?
    04-26-2013 07:12 AM
    Why?
    04-26-2013 07:18 AM
    Why?
    Because my A.D.D. makes it difficult for me to read more than 3 sentences
    04-26-2013 07:21 AM
    No

04-26-2013 07:21 AM
    No

Sent from my HOX+
    04-26-2013 07:25 AM
    Because my A.D.D. makes it difficult for me to read more than 3 sentences
    I have ADD I can read more then 3 sentences. On a side note EVERY kid I know with ADD knows their **** about tech, why?
    04-26-2013 07:31 AM
    Awww! <3

VDub2174 likes this.
    04-26-2013 07:40 AM
    I have ADD I can read more then 3 sentences. On a side note EVERY kid I know with ADD knows their **** about tech, why?
    While reading the threads I have my music playing while working. It takes me like 10 mintes to read long posts.....lol
    04-26-2013 07:42 AM
    Checking in to read those motivational posts before I do this... :thumbup:

Tokio_Love likes this.
    04-26-2013 10:01 AM
    *that guy whose always in the adam sandler movies* YOU CAN DO IT

04-26-2013 10:58 AM

Rob Schneider? LOL
    Tokio_Love likes this.
    04-26-2013 11:03 AM
    Rob Schneider? LOL
    Lmbo!!! I couldn't remember his name for anything !!

04-26-2013 11:28 AM
    Lmbo!!! I couldn't remember his name for anything !!

You honestly could have googled "the gy that's in all the Adam Sandler movies" and I'm sure it would have come up.....lol
    04-26-2013 11:35 AM

But I didn't...

Why?

Because she was talking about how busy her weekend was before I could say anything... :thumbdown:

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2
    04-26-2013 04:14 PM
    You honestly could have googled "the gy that's in all the Adam Sandler movies" and I'm sure it would have come up.....lol
    Fyi this pic is in my download pic folders

Attached Thumbnails Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}-uploadfromtaptalk1367011718658.jpg  
    VDub2174 likes this.
    04-26-2013 04:28 PM
    But I didn't...

Why?

Because she was talking about how busy her weekend was before I could say anything... :thumbdown:

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2
    Oh so sorry, well looks like we all will just have to wait

Its all making since now! You speak spanish, ur username mentions a taco, YOU'RE ITALIAN ?

04-26-2013 04:32 PM
12,229 ... 171172173174175 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD