03-30-2018 02:17 PM
12,229 ... 181182183184185 ...
tools
    You guys ruined my plan of posting in every other single post in this forum to bury it!
    Except...you know...the usual posters here are subscribed to this thread...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2013 07:36 PM
    Except...you know...the usual posters here are subscribed to this thread...

Yup.
    05-01-2013 07:38 PM
    How is everyone today?

Hockey is in full swing. Playoffs

05-01-2013 07:39 PM
    My font beeps when one of u busters comment. I play a little game of "who commented this time" its fun

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    05-01-2013 07:39 PM
    How is everyone today?

Hockey is in full swing. Playoffs

hehe hockey. :P
    05-01-2013 08:00 PM
    My font beeps when one of u busters comment. I play a little game of "who commented this time" its fun

that sounds so fun!

Posted via Android Central App
    05-01-2013 08:04 PM
    that sounds so fun!

Posted via Android Central App
    Haha chetan we've been together for too long, you now ignore my grammer and spelling erroris *I threw that i in just for u*

05-01-2013 08:40 PM
    Haha chetan we've been together for too long, you now ignore my grammer and spelling erroris *I threw that i in just for u*

Must.resist.
    Tokio_Love and neonworm like this.
    05-01-2013 08:50 PM
    The truth about Japanese Rising Sun Flag. It's very wrong to use. Please check out the link and spread some words. english.anti-risingsunflag.net

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    05-01-2013 09:50 PM
    The truth about Japanese Rising Sun Flag. It's very wrong to use. Please check out the link and spread some words. Anti-Rising Sun Flag.Net

You know the swastika was nad is used as a symbol of peace, the stupid Nazis changed the meaning.
    The Swastika is used in indian temples due to it being peace and the groom draws the swastika in their house after marriage.

I hate the nazis for changing the definition of it.
    neonworm likes this.
    05-01-2013 10:03 PM
    You know the swastika was nad is used as a symbol of peace, the stupid Nazis changed the meaning.
    The Swastika is used in indian temples due to it being peace and the groom draws the swastika in their house after marriage.

yep. it did had a good meaning. i couldn't agree with you more the subject.
    05-01-2013 10:15 PM

Buddists also use clockwise swastika as a symbol for peace I think. Japanese war crimes were horrible and they never really apologized from bottom of their heart. They are expecting people to apologize about themselves going to the camps in the U.S. during WWII and saying the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was inhumane. They deserved the atomic bombing. It was the only way to end the war. They killed so much people including Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese and a lot more people. They should not demand the apologies from us untill they fully apologize to Japanese war crime victims first.

05-01-2013 10:56 PM
    Buddists also use clockwise swastika as a symbol for peace I think. Japanese war crimes were horrible and they never really apologized from bottom of their heart. They are expecting people to apologize about themselves going to the camps in the U.S. during WWII and saying the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was inhumane. They deserved the atomic bombing. It was the only way to end the war. They killed so much people including Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese and a lot more people. They should not demand the apologies from us untill they fully apologize to Japanese war crime victims first.

This is true.
    05-01-2013 11:14 PM
    What they don't realize is that if we didn't responsibly (meaning limited) bomb them, they easily would have developed the technology and bombed us. Germany and Japan were developing nuclear technology, and most likely would've abused the atomic bomb.

05-01-2013 11:14 PM
    What they don't realize is that if we didn't responsibly (meaning limited) bomb them, they easily would have developed the technology and bombed us. Germany and Japan were developing nuclear technology, and most likely would've abused the atomic bomb.

Japan made the fatal mistake of becoming allies with Germany.
    05-01-2013 11:19 PM
    Japan made the fatal mistake of becoming allies with Germany.
    I think they found that out the hard way when they attacked pearl harbor. "I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
    05-01-2013 11:48 PM
    My grandpa was the victim of the shifiting history in 1900s. He was born in norther part of korea (today North Korea) in 1932. He was born during the Japanese occupation of Korea. My grandpa's famjly had to move to Manchuria in 1938 due to the Japanese brutality. They were taking away foods and silverware. My grandpa said Manchuria was cold and had a rough terrain... His youngest brother died while my grapa was carrying him on his back.. He died from starvation and malnutrition. His mother passed away from an unknown disease in Manchuria also. She couldn't get any medical treatments. Grandpa's family moved back to korea in 1943. Korea was liberated on August 15, 1945. Few years later, Korean war broke out in 1950. My grandpa's families including his cousins etc. went on hiding in mountains. One day, one of his cousin got caught by a north korean soldier and he blew away the hiding place. So my Grandpa and his younger brother was FORCED to join north korean army. Please note that my granpa was not a communist. So he had march to china to get the training done. During that, his younger brother was seperated from him because his younger brother went into different regiment. My grandpa never saw him again after that day. He was only 16 and my grandpa was 18. Soon, he was captured and he was sent to Geoje POW camp. My grandpa told me he saw many violence in the camp including killing and mudering. He was released when the war ended in 1953. He choosed to stay in South Korea. My grandpa never saw his family again for 62 years and counting.

I just wanted to drop by and share this very sad story of my grandpa. His life reflects the destruction of a war. I will post some pictures of him if you want me to... Thanks for listening..

05-01-2013 11:52 PM
    This was very insightful, glad I read this before I went to bed. Please do share.

Night guys

05-02-2013 12:04 AM
    My grandpa was the victim of the shifiting history in 1900s. He was born in norther part of korea (today North Korea) in 1932. He was born during the Japanese occupation of Korea. My grandpa's famjly had to move to Manchuria in 1938 due to the Japanese brutality. They were taking away foods and silverware. My grandpa said Manchuria was cold and had a rough terrain... His youngest brother died while my grapa was carrying him on his back.. He died from starvation and malnutrition. His mother passed away from an unknown disease in Manchuria also. She couldn't get any medical treatments. Grandpa's family moved back to korea in 1943. Korea was liberated on August 15, 1945. Few years later, Korean war broke out in 1950. My grandpa's families including his cousins etc. went on hiding in mountains. One day, one of his cousin got caught by a north korean soldier and he blew away the hiding place. So my Grandpa and his younger brother was FORCED to join north korean army. Please note that my granpa was not a communist. So he had march to china to get the training done. During that, his younger brother was seperated from him because his younger brother went into different regiment. My grandpa never saw him again after that day. He was only 16 and my grandpa was 18. Soon, he was captured and he was sent to Geoje POW camp. My grandpa told me he saw many violence in the camp including killing and mudering. He was released when the war ended in 1953. He choosed to stay in South Korea. My grandpa never saw his family again for 62 years and counting.

I just wanted to drop by and share this very sad story of my grandpa. His life reflects the destruction of a war. I will post some pictures of him if you want me to... Thanks for listening..

This is very sad. I can't believe how messed up our history is.
    05-02-2013 12:06 AM

thats sad.
    05-02-2013 01:20 AM
    On one note, how did this thread get serious?

On another, I'm sorry to hear that, sgs2...

On another, chetan, no need to post 6 posts in a row.

On another, my phone (phablet) is amazing. Don't be biased by judging something you didn't use.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    Tokio_Love and Downtown Taco like this.
    05-02-2013 06:42 AM

You have a beeping font?

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.1.0
    05-02-2013 06:55 AM
    You have a beeping font?

Whats the new ROM you have there?
    05-02-2013 06:56 AM
    Only 2 more finals left. :beer:

05-02-2013 08:06 AM
    Whats the new ROM you have there?
    Color themed Elegancia ROM from XDA, its awesome!!

05-02-2013 08:23 AM
12,229 ... 181182183184185 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD