10-17-2018 08:54 PM
12,245 ... 202203204205206 ...
tools
    You guys fine me boring Im sorry....I will take my leave now. You all were some cool people and I'll miss u guys. Sorry that I failed to bring laughter to ur lives. *packs bags* well im off *walks away slowly, turns around to look at you guys one last time, gives a sad pitiful smile that says don't worry about me. Turns back around and fades into the darkness*
    Come back!!!!!
    05-13-2013 09:15 PM
    You guys fine me boring Im sorry....I will take my leave now. You all were some cool people and I'll miss u guys. Sorry that I failed to bring laughter to ur lives. *packs bags* well im off *walks away slowly, turns around to look at you guys one last time, gives a sad pitiful smile that says don't worry about me. Turns back around and fades into the darkness*
    Just quote her every time. The spam will bring her back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    neonworm, return_0 and VDub2174 like this.
    05-13-2013 10:11 PM
    SPAM

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    05-13-2013 10:38 PM
    Is (s)he back yet.

On my Sprint Optimus G
    05-13-2013 10:38 PM
    Is (s)he back yet.

On my Sprint Optimus G
    I don't think it is.

neonworm and klokateer123 like this.
    05-13-2013 10:40 PM
    She is probably looking at the posts but not posting.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    return_0 likes this.
    05-13-2013 10:52 PM
    Yeah guys, she will have to return.

05-13-2013 10:54 PM
    She is probably looking at the posts but not posting.

Yeah, and I bet she's doing this with a creepy ominous troll face.

Downtown Taco likes this.
    05-13-2013 10:54 PM
    Tokio I'm going to continue quoting you until you return.

BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON... MAKARONI!

05-13-2013 11:08 PM
    Yeah, and I bet she's doing this with a creepy ominous troll face.

On my Sprint Optimus G
    Attached Thumbnails Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}-uploadfromtaptalk1368504627018.jpg  
    05-13-2013 11:10 PM
    On my Sprint Optimus G
    That's scary O.O

TOKIO BABY MY LOVE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOU!!!

(my love confession should bring her back)
    05-13-2013 11:27 PM
    That's scary O.O

TOKIO BABY MY LOVE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOU!!!

(my love confession should bring her back)
    Return said it >.>

On my Sprint Optimus G
    05-13-2013 11:35 PM
    LMBOROFL I just read all the posts! ♥ u guys, i couldnt go the next day without returning (20mins to midnight in my time zone) *unpacks bag* back to running shi- uh I mean back to being surrounded by my good AC friends and surviving this thread.

Im a freaking girl not an it!!!!!!!!! Lol

See my junky dresser

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    05-13-2013 11:41 PM
    LMBOROFL I just read all the posts! ♥ u guys, i couldnt go the next day without returning (20mins to midnight in my time zone) *unpacks bag* back to running shi- uh I mean back to being surrounded by my good AC friends and surviving this thread.

She's back!!! Ya!!!!

05-13-2013 11:43 PM

See my junky dresser

Aww shucks, she likes us guys.

05-13-2013 11:44 PM
    😒😒
    Hey Nigel, how did you get the emojis? I remember flashing a ROM with the proper keyboard... I just don't remember what ROM. I did track this post down to find emojis, guilty, I get it.

05-13-2013 11:50 PM

See my junky dresser

Uh huh.

On my Sprint Optimus G
    05-14-2013 12:04 AM

See my junky dresser

I'm to pro, I got her back
    05-14-2013 12:20 AM
    What ever makes u sleep good at night

05-14-2013 12:51 AM

Aww thanks
    05-14-2013 01:39 AM
    About sums it up. Btw, stargate, nice Sig... I feel your pain. My phone should have official 4.2 by this time next month.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    Thanks. My contract ends on September but I'll be able to upgrade by the end of June or the 1st of July I think.

The problem: I can't decide between the HTC One and the Galaxy S4!!!

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums
    05-14-2013 06:34 AM

See my junky dresser

Keep quoting her though!!!!!
    return_0 likes this.
    05-14-2013 06:58 AM
    So far I've seen them all (minus the old ones) . And I agree Christopher eccleston was an awesome doctor.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
    I recently watched the very first episode; "The Aztecs" and I liked it. Of course the special effects are not even close to today's standards but it was good.

Since I have Netflix I might start watching them all. The problem is I don't have enough time for that :banghead:

So far I like the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith), but in my personal opinion the best Doctor Who is not one, but two people: Chris Ecclestone (9th Doctor) and David Tennant (10th Doctor) :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums
    05-14-2013 07:03 AM
    This isn't where I parked my car...
    Next floor.
    05-14-2013 07:28 AM
    Keep quoting her though!!!!!
    Yeah it's fun

See my junky dresser

VDub2174 likes this.
    05-14-2013 08:03 AM
12,245 ... 202203204205206 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD