Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Buddists also use clockwise swastika as a symbol for peace I think. Japanese war crimes were horrible and they never really apologized from bottom of their heart. They are expecting people to apologize about themselves going to the camps in the U.S. during WWII and saying the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was inhumane. They deserved the atomic bombing. It was the only way to end the war. They killed so much people including Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese and a lot more people. They should not demand the apologies from us untill they fully apologize to Japanese war crime victims first.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
This is true.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
What they don't realize is that if we didn't responsibly (meaning limited) bomb them, they easily would have developed the technology and bombed us. Germany and Japan were developing nuclear technology, and most likely would've abused the atomic bomb.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
What they don't realize is that if we didn't responsibly (meaning limited) bomb them, they easily would have developed the technology and bombed us. Germany and Japan were developing nuclear technology, and most likely would've abused the atomic bomb.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Japan made the fatal mistake of becoming allies with Germany.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
My grandpa was the victim of the shifiting history in 1900s. He was born in norther part of korea (today North Korea) in 1932. He was born during the Japanese occupation of Korea. My grandpa's famjly had to move to Manchuria in 1938 due to the Japanese brutality. They were taking away foods and silverware. My grandpa said Manchuria was cold and had a rough terrain... His youngest brother died while my grapa was carrying him on his back.. He died from starvation and malnutrition. His mother passed away from an unknown disease in Manchuria also. She couldn't get any medical treatments. Grandpa's family moved back to korea in 1943. Korea was liberated on August 15, 1945. Few years later, Korean war broke out in 1950. My grandpa's families including his cousins etc. went on hiding in mountains. One day, one of his cousin got caught by a north korean soldier and he blew away the hiding place. So my Grandpa and his younger brother was FORCED to join north korean army. Please note that my granpa was not a communist. So he had march to china to get the training done. During that, his younger brother was seperated from him because his younger brother went into different regiment. My grandpa never saw him again after that day. He was only 16 and my grandpa was 18. Soon, he was captured and he was sent to Geoje POW camp. My grandpa told me he saw many violence in the camp including killing and mudering. He was released when the war ended in 1953. He choosed to stay in South Korea. My grandpa never saw his family again for 62 years and counting.

I just wanted to drop by and share this very sad story of my grandpa. His life reflects the destruction of a war. I will post some pictures of him if you want me to... Thanks for listening..

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
This was very insightful, glad I read this before I went to bed. Please do share.

Night guys :)

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
My grandpa was the victim of the shifiting history in 1900s. He was born in norther part of korea (today North Korea) in 1932. He was born during the Japanese occupation of Korea. My grandpa's famjly had to move to Manchuria in 1938 due to the Japanese brutality. They were taking away foods and silverware. My grandpa said Manchuria was cold and had a rough terrain... His youngest brother died while my grapa was carrying him on his back.. He died from starvation and malnutrition. His mother passed away from an unknown disease in Manchuria also. She couldn't get any medical treatments. Grandpa's family moved back to korea in 1943. Korea was liberated on August 15, 1945. Few years later, Korean war broke out in 1950. My grandpa's families including his cousins etc. went on hiding in mountains. One day, one of his cousin got caught by a north korean soldier and he blew away the hiding place. So my Grandpa and his younger brother was FORCED to join north korean army. Please note that my granpa was not a communist. So he had march to china to get the training done. During that, his younger brother was seperated from him because his younger brother went into different regiment. My grandpa never saw him again after that day. He was only 16 and my grandpa was 18. Soon, he was captured and he was sent to Geoje POW camp. My grandpa told me he saw many violence in the camp including killing and mudering. He was released when the war ended in 1953. He choosed to stay in South Korea. My grandpa never saw his family again for 62 years and counting.

I just wanted to drop by and share this very sad story of my grandpa. His life reflects the destruction of a war. I will post some pictures of him if you want me to... Thanks for listening..

This is very sad. I can't believe how messed up our history is.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

thats sad. :(

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
On one note, how did this thread get serious?

On another, I'm sorry to hear that, sgs2...

On another, chetan, no need to post 6 posts in a row.

On another, my phone (phablet) is amazing. Don't be biased by judging something you didn't use.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Whats the new ROM you have there?

Color themed Elegancia ROM from XDA, its awesome!!

y2ene4uq.jpg

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.1.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital