Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
You guys notice how we always get a few new people then they just disappear lol.

And I just noticed that macaroni has finally stopped posting, guess he's gone, going to miss snatching his knock off shades *pours malt liquor for my homies* :beer::beer::beer:

And idk why but taco I thought u were so much older lol, I thought we had established everyone's age like 50 pages back

Psssh a mere sniper wont stop me. I have the blood of bruce banner running through these veins

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Cheers :beer: :)

Don't know where pasta boy or the n00bs went, honestly don't care. We're a little family here, who needs them? :p

Nope, I'm 16. Going into the Marines and hoping to become a scout sniper, which is why I find the talk of sniper rifles so ironic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Cheers :beer: :)

Don't know where pasta boy or the n00bs went, honestly don't care. We're a little family here, who needs them? :p

Nope, I'm 16. Going into the Marines and hoping to become a scout sniper, which is why I find the talk of sniper rifles so ironic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Woah nice.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys notice how we always get a few new people then they just disappear lol.

And I just noticed that macaroni has finally stopped posting, guess he's gone, going to miss snatching his knock off shades *pours malt liquor for my homies* :beer::beer::beer:

And idk why but taco I thought u were so much older lol, I thought we had established everyone's age like 50 pages back

Psssh a mere sniper wont stop me. I have the blood of bruce banner running through these veins

FYI I am 15, heading into IT and server management.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
You guys have to see this I died laughing!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367992633946.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367992633946.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 14

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Haha lol. So I take it that guy on the couch is famous? :/

On my Sprint Optimus G

Lol Idk if ur're joking or not (cause I alao dont keep up with celebrity stuff) but forget about Kanye. There are memes going around about kim kardashian dress looking like an old lady's sofa. That is why this is so Freaking hilarious.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol Idk if ur're joking or not (cause I alao dont keep up with celebrity stuff) but forget about Kanye. There are memes going around about kim kardashian dress looking like an old lady's sofa. That is why this is so Freaking hilarious.

Didn't know about that, but don't really care. :/

I forgive you.

sent from my phone as hot as the sun Sprint Optimus G

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Oh hush you're ruining my laughter.

Its 2 am and im looking for car loans when you have no job but credit. .....

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
LMBOROFL! But whose to say when I will get a job. My car right now has a trade in value of $5000 if I come in with cash will that work, im on credit report forums harrasing people about my problems and asking questions

I promise u im not weird, it just seema that way because I cant really express myself through writing:rolleyes:

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
LMBOROFL! But whose to say when I will get a job. My car right now has a trade in value of $5000 if I come in with cash will that work, im on credit report forums harrasing people about my problems and asking questions

I promise u im not weird, it just seema that way because I cant really express myself through writing:rolleyes:

You're bring mean to other people on different places >.>

sent from my phone as hot as the sun Sprint Optimus G

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

Look, if you keep on piling up credit like this, you will go bankrupt eventually.
LISTEN TO ME, I may not know you IRL but I have talked to you enough to care whether or not you are doing good.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Look, if you keep on piling up credit like this, you will go bankrupt eventually.
LISTEN TO ME, I may not know you IRL but I have talked to you enough to care whether or not you are doing good.

Huh? No my credit is good. What are u talking about lol and awwww thanks for caring

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
An 80 is a freaking B of course you will be happy. I would too, unless its in japanese

I remember in my first year of college I had a 4.0 GPA........................never saw that again :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante