10-17-2018 08:54 PM
12,245 ... 255256257258259 ...
tools
    Remember those hydrogen bombs you were using?

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Those were the days....

Posted via Android Central App
    Tokio_Love likes this.
    07-09-2013 06:20 PM
    Those were the days....

Can I say that about me and returns emoticon spamming? It seems appropriate

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
    07-09-2013 06:24 PM
    Can I say that about me and returns emoticon spamming? It seems appropriate

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

07-09-2013 06:34 PM

07-09-2013 06:42 PM

Heh heh heh...

:screwy::screwy:

07-09-2013 06:42 PM
    Heh heh heh...

:beer:

07-09-2013 07:08 PM
    Heh heh heh...

:beer:

LOL! Here we go again...

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away
    07-09-2013 07:53 PM
    LOL! Here we go again...

07-09-2013 07:58 PM
    LOL! Here we go again...

LIES!!!

07-09-2013 08:16 PM
    Guys when im on the track, my ankles become really painful now. What does this mean?

:what::o lol

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
    07-09-2013 08:38 PM
    Guys when im on the track, my ankles become really painful now. What does this mean?

That you're in pain

Are you overdoing it?

I suggest you see a Doctor, it could be something serious.

07-09-2013 08:40 PM
    That you're in pain

Are you overdoing it?

I suggest you see a Doctor, it could be something serious.

Nice capitalization

07-09-2013 08:41 PM

:banghead::sly::rolleyes:

07-09-2013 08:41 PM
    :banghead::sly::rolleyes:

:thumbup::what::screwy:

07-09-2013 08:43 PM
    Lol, TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

Stargate, I don't believe I am. Today ans yesterday I just decided to walk instead, I was going 3.5-4.0 mph n I could hardly do that cause of the pain. I had to keep stopping. I also noticed that when I would place all my weight down on my ankles it would relieve some of the pain. Should I still go to doc?

07-09-2013 08:47 PM
    Lol, TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

Stargate, I don't believe I am. Today ans yesterday I just decided to walk instead, I was going 3.5-4.0 mph n I could hardly do that cause of the pain. I had to keep stopping. I also noticed that when I would place all my weight down on my ankles it would relieve some of the pain. Should I still go to doc?

One or both?

07-09-2013 08:59 PM
    One or both?

Both

07-09-2013 09:30 PM
    Both

What are you running on? Pavement? Treadmill? And finally do have a good pair of running shoes?

07-09-2013 09:32 PM
    What are you running on? Pavement? Treadmill? And finally do have a good pair of running shoes?
    :thumbup: This ^

It could be that you haven't done exercise in a while?

But no one knows your body better then you, so if you think is none of the above than you should visit a Doctor.

Better safe than sorry!

07-09-2013 09:55 PM
    :thumbup: This ^

It could be that you haven't done exercise in a while?

But no one knows your body better then you, so if you think is none of the above than you should visit a Doctor.

Better safe than sorry!

:thumbup: this too! See tokio we are being serious.

07-09-2013 10:02 PM
    No, for the past 6 months ive been running, but it was on flat pavement, however since Im back at home for the summer im running at a park that is also on gravel/pavement, but the track is not man made, it has hills and bumps n cracks. Maybe that could be it? But like I said, for the past 2 days ive been walking n it stills hurt. I may have to rest 2moro instead

07-09-2013 10:03 PM
    No, for the past 6 months ive been running, but it was on flat pavement, however since Im back at home for the summer im running at a park that is also on gravel/pavement, but the track is not man made, it has hills and bumps n cracks. Maybe that could be it? But like I said, for the past 2 days ive been walking n it stills hurt. I may have to rest 2moro instead

Resting is a good idea. And I'd say that the terrain is a good factor. Another might be the shoes. Are they made for running? Or are they just regular any day sneakers?

07-09-2013 10:27 PM
    Resting is a good idea. And I'd say that the terrain is a good factor. Another might be the shoes. Are they made for running? Or are they just regular any day sneakers?

They are made for running, but you know what........they are almost 2 years old. This is my first time looking at the soles n they are filing down, still got enough traction on it, but where I put all my weight at, has none at all...guess its time to buy some new ones lol
    Yay shopping!
    VDub2174 likes this.
    07-09-2013 10:33 PM
    **** not again.STOP

07-10-2013 12:43 AM
    **** not again.STOP

We haven't done anything.... All me and Stargate did was help Tokio.

Tokio_Love and Downtown Taco like this.
    07-10-2013 12:51 AM
12,245 ... 255256257258259 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD