Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
*runs through a patch of sunflowers*

*Dies from horrible asthma attack due to allergic reaction from said sunflowers*

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
*runs through a patch of sunflowers*

*Dies from horrible asthma attack due to allergic reaction from said sunflowers*

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Well I guess I didn't wanna talk to you anyway...

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Exactly taco!

Anywho, met up with some local resistance agents and took Annapolis md by storm... when I left, it was almost 100% blue....

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol :D y'all crazy here!!!

Oh well, I guess I'm in the right place :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol :D y'all crazy here!!!

Oh well, I guess I'm in the right place :beer:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

Nice signature stargate :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a note 2 and work climbing and cutting down trees... haven't broken it at work... get an otterbox ;) but to each their own. I'd say s4 honestly.

I guess I have enough time to check and play with the One, GS4 and the Note 3 in store and then make my decision.

I like the 4.7" HTC One......
But seems you are already convinced for the Samsung Galaxyline.

I actually really, really like the HTC One but the camera on the GS4 is better all around in my case. Also, I don't know if HTC will keep updates coming in a timely matter. And a lot of people I know that got the One are not happy with pieces of metal coming apart in the front of the phone.

So yea, I guess it'll be a Samsung device for me, we'll see...

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice signature stargate :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I guess I have enough time to check and play with the One, GS4 and the Note 3 in store and then make my decision.

I actually really, really like the HTC One but the camera on the GS4 is better all around in my case. Also, I don't know if HTC will keep updates coming in a timely matter. And a lot of people I know that got the One are not happy with pieces of metal coming apart in the front of the phone.

So yea, I guess it'll be a Samsung device for me, we'll see...

The manufacture defects happen with any phone I wouldn't worry about that. And regarding updates, HTC One dev edition with bootloader unlocked.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
EMERGENCY!!

I'm in the last spot for Top Thanked :(

UPDATE: I'm not on the list anymore. This is a sad sad day.

Last edited: