Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Why yes sir...yes it is. Simply visit buymyface.com to see how two broke college kids sold their face to make money :)

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

That's weird tokio. Is that even real?

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I heard about it before on the news. I thought he meant like selling your actual face. Something Texas chain saw massacre style.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I heard about it before on the news. I thought he meant like selling your actual face. Something Texas chain saw massacre style.

Either that or faceoff :eek:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Me too. My family is eating chicken and I'm the only vegetarian in my home :(

I like vegetables but I don't understand why people won't eat them! Meat in general (beef, chicken, pork, seafood etc) is great!

Anyway, you finally fixed your signature, now that's one of my favorite quotes from Doctor Who :D

PS: Don't blink...

"If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!"
~Doctor Who.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I struggled giving up steak for a week to weigh in lighter for sport. I don't know how people give up all meats.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I like vegetables but I don't understand why people won't eat them! Meat in general (beef, chicken, pork, seafood etc) is great!

Anyway, you finally fixed your signature, now that's one of my favorite quotes from Doctor Who :D

PS: Don't blink...

"If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!"
~Doctor Who.

I was gonna put the "don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and your dead..." One but I don't know I like the timey wimey one better.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I struggled giving up steak for a week to weigh in lighter for sport. I don't know how people give up all meats.

I'm a vegetarian. I think meat is disgusting, and I find my food(Indian) tastier and less bland. Sorry if any one is offended.

Posted via Android Central App

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm awesome! I'm winning.. xD

There's no winner in this thread. Move along.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm awesome! I'm winning.. xD

There's no winner in this thread. Move along.

Let me show you to our lovely exit door :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2