Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Guys when im on the track, my ankles become really painful now. What does this mean?

:D:D:D:mad::D:what::mad::eek::confused: lol

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Guys when im on the track, my ankles become really painful now. What does this mean?

:D:D:D:mad::D:what::mad::eek::confused: lol

That you're in pain :p

Are you overdoing it?

I suggest you see a Doctor, it could be something serious.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That you're in pain :p

Are you overdoing it?

I suggest you see a Doctor, it could be something serious.

Nice capitalization ;)

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
:confused::banghead::p:D:sly::eek::rolleyes:;)

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

:confused::eek::thumbup::p;):):cool::what::screwy:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol, TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

Stargate, I don't believe I am. Today ans yesterday I just decided to walk instead, I was going 3.5-4.0 mph n I could hardly do that cause of the pain. I had to keep stopping. I also noticed that when I would place all my weight down on my ankles it would relieve some of the pain. Should I still go to doc? :(

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol, TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

Stargate, I don't believe I am. Today ans yesterday I just decided to walk instead, I was going 3.5-4.0 mph n I could hardly do that cause of the pain. I had to keep stopping. I also noticed that when I would place all my weight down on my ankles it would relieve some of the pain. Should I still go to doc? :(

One or both?

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Both:(

What are you running on? Pavement? Treadmill? And finally do have a good pair of running shoes?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
What are you running on? Pavement? Treadmill? And finally do have a good pair of running shoes?

:thumbup: This ^

It could be that you haven't done exercise in a while?

But no one knows your body better then you, so if you think is none of the above than you should visit a Doctor.

Better safe than sorry!

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
:thumbup: This ^

It could be that you haven't done exercise in a while?

But no one knows your body better then you, so if you think is none of the above than you should visit a Doctor.

Better safe than sorry!

:thumbup: this too! See tokio we are being serious. :D

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
No, for the past 6 months ive been running, but it was on flat pavement, however since Im back at home for the summer im running at a park that is also on gravel/pavement, but the track is not man made, it has hills and bumps n cracks. Maybe that could be it? But like I said, for the past 2 days ive been walking n it stills hurt. I may have to rest 2moro instead

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
No, for the past 6 months ive been running, but it was on flat pavement, however since Im back at home for the summer im running at a park that is also on gravel/pavement, but the track is not man made, it has hills and bumps n cracks. Maybe that could be it? But like I said, for the past 2 days ive been walking n it stills hurt. I may have to rest 2moro instead

Resting is a good idea. And I'd say that the terrain is a good factor. Another might be the shoes. Are they made for running? Or are they just regular any day sneakers?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Resting is a good idea. And I'd say that the terrain is a good factor. Another might be the shoes. Are they made for running? Or are they just regular any day sneakers?

They are made for running, but you know what........they are almost 2 years old. This is my first time looking at the soles n they are filing down, still got enough traction on it, but where I put all my weight at, has none at all...guess its time to buy some new ones lol :D
Yay shopping!

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
**** not again.STOP

Posted via Android Central App

We haven't done anything.... All me and Stargate did was help Tokio.