10-14-2018 08:26 AM
12,243 ... 446447448449450 ...
tools
    "Fire in the Hole!"

*fires Phaser Gun blasts at both Noobs*
    Hold on, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.
    10-05-2014 10:31 AM
    Hold on, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.
    :banghead:

noobs make me do this

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    kct1975 likes this.
    10-05-2014 10:33 AM
    I m.

Sent from my amazing Exynos Note 3.
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    I m.

"Go Away!"

*fires Phaser Gun at the Noob*
    tirith likes this.
    10-05-2014 11:11 AM
    "Go Away!"

*fires Phaser Gun at the Noob*
    Sorry? Is this how guys at Android Central treat new members? Great. God bless.

10-05-2014 11:34 AM
    Sorry? Is this how guys at Android Central treat new members? Great. God bless.

Not really...you just need to act normal...not like a Noob... and stop trying to win.
    10-05-2014 11:37 AM
    Not really...you just need to act normal...not like a Noob... and stop trying to win.
    Okkk.... please send me some tips on not being a noob. Really bad to be a noob, I guess.

10-05-2014 12:05 PM
    Okkk.... please send me some tips on not being a noob. Really bad to be a noob, I guess.

Just join the on going conservation in here (like you are now)
    10-05-2014 12:29 PM
    Hello thetitanium, new members are very welcome when they make their own intro thread.
    After that you're more than welcome to join any other thread. 🙋
    There's one special thing about this thread though, if you try to win here, you'll be shot on site immediately!

Calling you a noob here isn't in a bad way, we all started as noobs one way or another.
    kct1975 and thetitanium like this.
    10-05-2014 02:46 PM
    Hello thetitanium, new members are very welcome when they make their own intro thread.
    After that you're more than welcome to join any other thread. 🙋
    There's one special thing about this thread though, if you try to win here, you'll be shot on site immediately!

Calling you a noob here isn't in a bad way, we all started as noobs one way or another.
    Thanks. That's good to know.

10-06-2014 10:22 AM
    Thanks. That's good to know.

see, noob here is classified as anyone who hasnt posted here before. i'm OG like that, so instantly, I won a long time ago. however, I keep checking in because I see people post here that I've never seen before, and frankly, most of them have posted one time and never came back...

here in this thread though, the ones that stay end up being like family, we're here to listen to your problems, here to give advice, whatever.... unless your issue is with your iPhone 6+

STARGATE and kct1975 like this.
    10-06-2014 10:55 AM
    Hey theree
    10-06-2014 11:47 AM
    Hey theree
    Hello!
    10-06-2014 12:41 PM
    see, noob here is classified as anyone who hasnt posted here before. i'm OG like that, so instantly, I won a long time ago. however, I keep checking in because I see people post here that I've never seen before, and frankly, most of them have posted one time and never came back...

here in this thread though, the ones that stay end up being like family, we're here to listen to your problems, here to give advice, whatever.... unless your issue is with your iPhone 6+

True!

If the problem is with the iPhone, well, either you're screwed or, you simply get an Android phone and problem fixed! 🙌
    kct1975 likes this.
    10-06-2014 12:41 PM
    Hey theree
    Hello there, welcome to the forums at Android Central! 🙋
    10-06-2014 12:43 PM
    Hello there, welcome to the forums at Android Central!
    Hey i'm a member of the root squad for Android and i thought maybe i'll join this forum.
    I'm rooting and flashing custom roms for people in my town and all my friends.
    But i'm using only Apple products personally except some Samsung tablets, i've sold my Galaxy Notes...
    kct1975 likes this.
    10-06-2014 12:46 PM
    True!

If the problem is with the iPhone, well, either you're screwed or, you simply get an Android phone and problem fixed! 🙌
    Very True!
    STARGATE likes this.
    10-06-2014 12:56 PM
    personally, not a fan of Apple. I don't like feeling like a caged dog. just me though...

STARGATE likes this.
    10-06-2014 01:29 PM
    personally, not a fan of Apple. I don't like feeling like a caged dog. just me though...

Me too! One of the reasons that I will never have an iPhone.
    tirith likes this.
    10-06-2014 01:44 PM

So then why don't you let me buy one and stop frickin putting it down. I don't think I asked for your opinion, I said I'm getting one, not "should I get one" so please kindly **** off.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-06-2014 01:58 PM
    Last post
    10-06-2014 02:01 PM

Lol to all of it.
    10-06-2014 09:49 PM
    So then why don't you let me buy one and stop frickin putting it down. I don't think I asked for your opinion, I said I'm getting one, not "should I get one" so please kindly **** off.

Old wounds man. Chill a bit.
    10-06-2014 09:50 PM
    Old wounds man. Chill a bit.
    I have a problem with people that think they can say whatever. I said I'm getting an iPhone I never ASKED HIM for his opinion. He just made some downright rude comments. So yes. I will say that.

But when you guys learn some goddamn objectivity then I'll come back.

If you guys get a new phone, I don't say "don't get that phone, its ****!" Do I? No? So I expect the same towards me.

10-06-2014 09:52 PM
    I have a problem with people that think they can say whatever. I said I'm getting an iPhone I never ASKED HIM for his opinion. He just made some downright rude comments. So yes. I will say that.

But when you guys learn some goddamn objectivity then I'll come back.

If you guys get a new phone, I don't say "don't get that phone, its ****!" Do I? No? So I expect the same towards me.

Speaking for myself...

Most of my negative comments about the iPhone were in jest (especially since this is an Android related forum), though, honestly, I am not personally a fan of Apple products.

My true belief, however, is that a person should whatever phone they like best, and if that happens to be an iPhone, then that is what they should get.
    10-06-2014 10:47 PM
12,243 ... 446447448449450 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD