Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
A drew walks into a bar and asks for ten shots of the establishments finest single malt scotch. The bartender camelguy sets him up, and drew takes the first shot in the row and pours it on the floor. Then drew takes the last one in the and does the same. The bartender camelguy asks him, "Why did you do that?" And the big bad drew replies, " Well the first shot always tastes like crap, and the last one always makes me sick!":cool:

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
A drew walks into a bar and asks for ten shots of the establishments finest single malt scotch. The bartender camelguy sets him up, and drew takes the first shot in the row and pours it on the floor. Then drew takes the last one in the and does the same. The bartender camelguy asks him, "Why did you do that?" And the big bad drew replies, " Well the first shot always tastes like crap, and the last one always makes me sick!":cool:

True story. :p

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Still whats that mean for sanchez...?

Btw... I'm in front :p

Swyped from my Photon using t-talk 2

As long as Sanchez can keep improving then The Jets will have no reason to start Tebow. Other then just letting him have some playing time.

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!