Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This thread gets boring if people just post happy faces. It's getting dry

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
You are welcome to leave macaroni. And your signature, lmbo *flings self out window*

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You are welcome to leave macaroni. And your signature, lmbo *flings self out window*

I hope no one catches you so it'll be one less competitor in here :p. Hope you have a nice booty to land on.

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Darnit. Well you're still a loser so I'm not sure if surviving was even worth the effort. Now bask in your loser glory

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Even with your new signature... I'm still more awesome. (And no, it's taught in pre-k - 2nd grade)

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Even with your new signature... I'm still more awesome. (And no, it's taught in pre-k - 2nd grade)

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

More awesome than awesome? No way!

The stench of loser is heavy in here

Lmaoooo yeah the smell came as soon as you came back here. I command you to go *points to exit*

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
More awesome than awesome? No way!

Lmaoooo yeah the smell came as soon as you came back here. I command you to go *points to exit*

😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk has their own emojis that play well :D... See?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not if we can't see them buddy

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Macaroni please change that signature, I cant focus, lol, (doesn't mean I cant win though (