Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a lot of work.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

I thought so too

Macaroni please change that signature, I cant focus, lol, (doesn't mean I cant win though (

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Lol hey stop looking at it. Or are my ravishing looks and awesome signature too much for you to resist? ;)

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Completely ignoring macaroni, I guess I may just be one of the ones who receieves the update last

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Try to manually pull the update in your settings and you can't ignore me because I'm wearing you down baby! Woo Hoo

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Try to manually pull the update in your settings and you can't ignore me because I'm wearing you down baby! Woo Hoo

Lmfaoooo. :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Uhhhh... No!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Update rolls out by area. Went back to stock ljc rom, and no update here either...

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
No update and you're losing. Double whammy

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
No update and you're losing. Double whammy

I'm winning because I've been running this update for a couple weeks....

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Silly rabbit. You were

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
*holds up water pistol behind tshirt* everyone who don't want to be harmed, leave this site now

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Whoop Whoop! Wet T-shirt Tokio. Make it happen