Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Awww look at all the supportive sentimental losers. How sweet. You all better focus, because I'm skating off with this "W"

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
There's always one dirtbag. I think we've found him

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
LMBOROFL! Okay let me stop. seriously im a woman, born a woman, still is (or is it am, ugh english is a difficult language) woman.

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
LMBOROFL! Okay let me stop. seriously im a woman, born a woman, still is (or is it am, ugh english is a difficult language) woman.

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

I knew it! Wet T-shirt time. Woo hoo! Who's got the hose?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
And what? Are you contemplating violence?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I welcome danger. I'm not a small dude, so bring it......... IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOOOOOKKKKIIIINNNGGGGGGG!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante