Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm smacking tea out of anyone's hand that I see walking around with a girly cup and steam is coming from it. Good morning by the way losers :)

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm smacking tea out of anyone's hand that I see walking around with a girly cup and steam is coming from it. Good morning by the way losers :)

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

*walks around with my "I don't do mornings" mug filled with earl grey*

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Everyone's up so early! I see macaroni hasn't taken his too many steroids, wheres my tranquilizer

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It wasn't a girly cup...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Oops my fault

Everyone's up so early! I see macaroni hasn't taken his too many steroids, wheres my tranquilizer

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Why do I have to be on steroids though? All large ppl have to be on steroids? I hope you slip and fall on your tranquilizer needle so I can pour hot sauce in your nose while you can't move

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar