Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Winner... Again! If anyone posts after me, they lose. The rules have been changed. I was just contacted by the person who started this thread and he said to let you guys know. Sorry guys & gals

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I erased the email. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm trustworthy :D

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I erased the email. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm trustworthy :D

Email still exists?

I thought it was only used for online registrations and Ingress invites...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
All I get in email is spam... and spam is disgusting... just like coffee.

I'll take that win away from you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well I still use email to communicate with people whose # I don't have or care to have. Also contact information for job applications and so forth. If you don't use email, you're probably a McDonald's worker who sprinkles the salt on the fries and wraps McChickens Lmaooo. Oh yeah and I win!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I still use email to communicate with people whose # I don't have or care to have. Also contact information for job applications and so forth. If you don't use email, you're probably a McDonald's worker who sprinkles the salt on the fries and wraps McChickens Lmaooo. Oh yeah and I win!

I'm a professional driver and tree murderer... until I finish my degree.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm a professional driver and tree murderer... until I finish my degree.

Yeah.... Murderers wouldn't need to use email.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Which I am.... my contracts get emailed to me, descriptions, pictures, and then I grab my chainsaw and get to work...

Let me get your email address so u can send you a pic of your next target Tokio_Love and you can get to work as soon as possible

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Let me get your email address so u can send you a pic of your next target Tokio_Love and you can get to work as soon as possible

LMBOROFL! What you do you have against me macaroni!

Tirith, dont let him waste ur time, he doesnt even know what race I am, lol, better yet he doesnt have the money, kiling is expensive!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz