Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lmbo damn taco, just 4 days ago I was serving u tea while u over there crying, now u turn on, aw ok

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Tirith is no small fry. Tirith throw bmw!

*launches a random bmw x5 across the room*

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Well them not approving you is actually saving you and your husband from going in over your heads. No credit is slightly better than bad credit if you couldn't pay for the car anymore and they'd have to take it back. Oh yeah and I win!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

The company my husband and I work for does their security and we were both working there at the time. They were trying everything they could to get us in a care right then with zero down with a trade in. When our boss faxed our income in at the last minute I was about to sign the last paper and boom $3000 too short on annual income. It was going to be within our budget, but the lenders wouldn't lend to us because our income wasn't at least $30,000 for the previous year. It was a sad day... And a sadder night since I had to go work there after all that.

??~HOLLIEWOOD~??

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I would read through this thread but holy crap on a cracker it's huge and I'm late to the party.

So I'll just say...

I WIN!! :p

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Tirith is no small fry. Tirith throw bmw!

*launches a random bmw x5 across the room*

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Lmaoooo poor beamer

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Going to look at cars agin 2night, my hand os itching, must be getting a new car AND winning this thread

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz