Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ha ha ha *says to self* look at all these degenerates wearing knock off sunglasses. Mine never come off and are indestructible, bulletproof, if someone else tries to put them on, they will suffer from uncontrollable diarrhea. Still want my shades?? I don't think so. :cool: winning

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Ha ha ha *says to self* look at all these degenerates wearing knock off sunglasses. Mine never come off and are indestructible, bulletproof, if someone else tries to put them on, they will suffer from uncontrollable diarrhea. Still want my shades?? I don't think so. :cool: winning

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
LOSER

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anybody with a dog named Bruno or Milo are disqualified from winning because them and their dogs are already losers