Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
ㅕ기서너가 !....my korean is not that good,lol, I'm still a basic learner....I'm the winner all day every day!!!

Keep trying though. You will get it :) 힘내!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

lol, 감사합니다!

언제든지요 :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

ENGLISH PLEASE.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol, its not like we're planning some dangerous job to get you guys out of here or sum:rolleyes:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
That hurts. Speaking of crazy, I'm on spring break and I was at the airport with a friend. We looked over and saw this little kid muttering 'I hear the voices, when they talk, I listen'. Scared the crap out of us. That good sir, is crazy.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
That hurts. Speaking of crazy, I'm on spring break and I was at the airport with a friend. We looked over and saw this little kid muttering 'I hear the voices, when they talk, I listen'. Scared the crap out of us. That good sir, is crazy.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

LMBOROFL!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Exorcism 2013 Edition

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

I would of told that kid... "hey I hear voices too and they're telling me to tell you to shut thee hell up" lmao

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995