Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I had a bad experience with a cat, I only love dogs and other animals (including big cats)

WINNING!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I like taking candy from kids on Halloween. They do all the work and I enjoy the benefits. Too easy baby, too easy :cool:

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I like taking candy from kids on Halloween. They do all the work and I enjoy the benefits. Too easy baby, too easy :cool:

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

That's mean. All I do is take their gifts on Christmas. You're a real ****. :p:thumbup:

Edit: hmmmm, when is "je rk " a bad word?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That's mean. All I do is take their gifts on Christmas. You're a real ****. :p:thumbup:

Edit: hmmmm, when is "je rk " a bad word?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

That's the best compliment I've heard in a while :)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just took me two hours to detangle my hair (-_-)...so tired, but I had to make sure no one was trying to steal my crown

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908