Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Tokio should be able to cheer you up in the club ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
Oh definitely, tokio darling where are you? :p

3 days ago, I went to the book shop and there was this student girl there and she was asking for a discount on the book and the cashier was fighting with her, and then she said" are you sure you can't?" then took her top of and exposed her boobs in front of me and cashier. That was certainly interesting.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh definitely, tokio darling where are you? :p

3 days ago, I went to the book shop and there was this student girl there and she was asking for a discount on the book and the cashier was fighting with her, and then she said" are you sure you can't?" then took her top of and exposed her boobs in front of me and cashier. That was certainly interesting.

That's a hoe right there... Was it big? Jk ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol, Men I tell you!

So guys my dog died about a year and a half ago T^T she was that one dog you'll always remember, and now I think im able to finally open my heart again to another dog (I know im such a drama queen) this is the dog im looking at he is freaking adorable, since I cant get a great dane yet, guess I'll get me another dachshund, they're awesome dogs!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364879087159.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364879087159.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 13

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Lol, Men I tell you!

So guys my dog died about a year and a half ago T^T she was that one dog you'll always remember, and now I think im able to finally open my heart again to another dog (I know im such a drama queen) this is the dog im looking at he is freaking adorable, since I cant get a great dane yet, guess I'll get me another dachshund, they're awesome dogs!

I have a labrador.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I had a labrador,I loved her!!!... even though she caused me to have 5 permanent burn marks wrapped around my legs..*sigh* good times (im kidding I screamed like h.ell in high water)
LOL my Labrador bit me so hard and left so many scratch marks on my arms but now she is tame.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Lol, Men I tell you!

Look, boobs are boobs and men love boobs.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
After I cried like a wimp, she stopped and came and licked my burns, it was pretty cooling since there was no more flesh there lmbo! They are some crazy dogs if you dont train them.

Haha okay I got it men love boobs

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe you people are having conversations about such silliness and forgetting about the task at hand...cut throat and bloodshed fighting for the win! Which I have at the moment. *makes discount double check sign with belt across waist* I AM THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP!!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463