Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have an og ps3 that is backwards compatible... I have ff7 and ff8 downloaded on both that and my psp and I have the discs (black label) for ff7. Been playing a lot of kingdom hearts lately though

Also love the uncharted series...

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

I miss kingdom hearts! That games awesome!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I tried to play kingdom hearts, couldn't get past the tea party, or was I near a waterfall. Anyways it was hard for me, lol, but since that was years ago maybe I'll be able to beat it this time

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry folks, a few posts were removed.

This is a forum game area. Meaning, NO APPLICATIONS, its meant for word games/phrases/comments played between members and not using any device or android applications.

Android Developers need to announce their applications in our Android Applications forums.

Thank you.

Thanks Paul, I was hoping someone would notice eventually.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
now back on topic. I bought my ps3 from ebay a few years back. It was a 20gb no Wi-Fi model. No problem because I just share my Wi-Fi with my laptop because I'm smart. I'm gonna go play some ratchet and clank in a while though...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Losers still posting loser stuff. What a shame :-( feels so good to be a winner :cool:

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Macaroni hush! U're just jealous that you're not included in their guy talk!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

I don't knock what anyone likes but I don't play video games. I train like an animal so they can make the characters in video games look like me ;)

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't knock what anyone likes but I don't play video games. I train like an animal so they can make the characters in video games look like me ;)

He says to the Marine...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I hated ff9. Loved 3-8 though...

I know some fat marines... I used to be stationed on a submarine, where the base was patrolled by marines :/

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Paul, I was hoping someone would notice eventually.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD
no problem

It's pretty annoying that spam is in these threads.
well it's not necessarily spam but some confuse Forum Games as a place to post Android apps/games. Not a big deal, we clean it up as we find it and direct them to the proper area :)