Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Friends....with benefits.

And coupons to your strip club.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

......u see how you're my friend one day then just stab me the next. We are totally done after this post.

あなたの足を壊す願っ!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
......u see how you're my friend one day then just stab me the next. We are totally done after this post.

あなたの足を壊す願っ!

But I miss you already...

BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEE!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Nope im just on a journey to reach conversational level of a couple of languages *I want to be a polyglot*

@Taco: you've hurt me one too many times *packs bags AND I don't even look back*

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Nope im just on a journey to reach conversational level of a couple of languages *I want to be a polyglot*

@Taco: you've hurt me one too many times *packs bags AND I don't even look back*

Ahhh I understand! :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

BUT I MISS YOUUU

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
What were you trying to say in english?? If I know that, I can help you with that :)

Lol, crap it was that bad...I was trying to say I'm struggling with my korean

I used the wrong ending didnt I

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol, crap it was that bad...I was trying to say I'm struggling with my korean

I used the wrong ending didnt I

Ok little korean lesson here. 사투 means to fight. But it also means to struggle but used less commonly. Also, you don't use 과(gwa) after 한국어, you use 와 (wa). And yes, I did understand what you were trying to say, I just asked for that to fix your little grammar mistakes. 벌인거야 means more like past tense, so it's like struggl"ed". If you were trying to say "struggling" as you mentioned in the last post, the stence should be like this.
Past tense: 내 한국어와 사투를 벌인거야. (Please note that I used 와 (wa) instead of 과(gwa). )
Using "struggling": 내 한국어와 사투를 벌이고 있습니다.
If you have questions feel free to ask! I would love to answer Korea/Korean related questions. Thanks for having interest in Korea/Korean! :) Thanks!

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok little korean lesson here. 사투 means to fight. But it also means to struggle but used less commonly. Also, you don't use 과(gwa) after 한국어, you use 와 (wa). And yes, I did understand what you were trying to say, I just asked for that to fix your little grammar mistakes. 벌인거야 means more like past tense, so it's like struggl"ed". If you were trying to say "struggling" as you mentioned in the last post, the stence should be like this.
Past tense: 내 한국어와 사투를 벌인거야. (Please note that I used 와 (wa) instead of 과(gwa). )
Using "struggling": 내 한국어와 사투를 벌이고 있습니다.
If you have questions feel free to ask! I would love to answer Korea/Korean related questions. Thanks for having interest in Korea/Korean! :) Thanks!

With all due respect, the international community is VERY interested in Korea right now...

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh I see! I will definitely be pm-ing you when im having trouble and google and korean books cant help lol. Thanks so much!

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah because of that fat little piggy Kim Jong Un!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."-Isoroku Yamamoto.

This very quote is applicable to Nkorea's threat. All they are gonna do is make the US destroy N Korea

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh I see! I will definitely be pm-ing you when im having trouble and google and korean books cant help lol. Thanks so much!

I thought you said PMSing you 0.0

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I will always answer your questions. Thank you so much for having interest in korean! :)