Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
1. LMBO @ fat little piggy LMBO

2. Haha really? Pms, lol

3. Yea im very into the culture from the food, music, (I love my dramas and my saturday night live) tales, metaphors to just everyday customs. The day I get to go there will be the greatest day every.

Dont worry guys Kim Jong-un wont be doing anything *aims missiles and cocks gun* he don't want these problems

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
1. LMBO @ fat little piggy LMBO

2. Haha really? Pms, lol

3. Yea im very into the culture from the food, music, (I love my dramas and my saturday night live) tales, metaphors to just everyday customs. The day I get to go there will be the greatest day every.

Dont worry guys Kim Jong-un wont be doing anything *aims missiles and cocks gun* he don't want these problems

Yup I really thought that.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
He says to the Marine...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lmaoooo! I'd smoke you in any physical contest, especially if you play video games. I bet you look like a Taco. Challeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnggggggggeeeeeee!

I know some fat marines... I used to be stationed on a submarine, where the base was patrolled by marines :/

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Thank you.... Exactly! I don't know why anyone thinks that just because they're associated with a Military branch that they can't be out of shape. Psshhhhhhhh

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Lmaoooo! I'd smoke you in any physical contest, especially if you play video games. I bet you look like a Taco. Challeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnggggggggeeeeeee!

Thank you.... Exactly! I don't know why anyone thinks that just because they're associated with a Military branch that they can't be out of shape. Psshhhhhhhh

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Any physical contest? What's your time on running a mile and a half?

I've never cared about being big or bulky or built like a body builder, I get by though. I pride myself on speed and agility.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Any physical contest? What's your time on running a mile and a half?

I've never cared about being big or bulky or built like a body builder, I get by though. I pride myself on speed and agility.

I run a mile & a half in 11:45 at 225lbs. I'm big as heck but I make sure I stay agile as I put on size. I don't want to be big with no stamina so I know what you mean. You're cool but since Taco was saying he's a Marine, I wanna take him to school :cool:

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Lol. 8 or under for me. Always been, hopefully always will be. Of course I'm 5'9" and 150 lbs...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sheesh! A mile & 1/2 in 8 min and sometimes under. Salute to you bruh, you are MOVING! At 150lbs though, you're very light and it's very easy to move that weight. I'd still challenge you though, I never back down or quit. You'd just have to wait for me at the finish line. It'll only be about 3 more minutes lol

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
no problem

well it's not necessarily spam but some confuse Forum Games as a place to post Android apps/games. Not a big deal, we clean it up as we find it and direct them to the proper area :)

Paul, St. Louis Blues won against Chicago Black Hawks! :D

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365178863645.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365178863645.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 9

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
*comes behind maggie and snaps neck* shh shh, everything's going to be alright

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
*comes behind maggie and snaps neck* shh shh, everything's going to be alright

Nice! That was like straight stealth mode. I see Tokio is agile for a large woman. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha *Evil laugh*

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Nice! That was like straight stealth mode. I see Tokio is agile for a large woman. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha *Evil laugh*

Lmbo. Okay those big women go come back an attack you, you better stop.

And I am 135lbs standing at 5'4 thank you very much. Im as swift as a ninja.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lmbo. Okay those big women go come back an attack you, you better stop.

And I am 135lbs standing at 5'4 thank you very much. Im as swift as a ninja.

Lmaoooo ok 135 is the top half, now How much does the bottom half weigh? :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance