Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
B is for Bloodshed. Everyone must go

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I will past out virtual tea and cookies for the last 5 remaining. (They'll never know what hit them once they drink my poisonous tea muhahahaha)

*goes down memory lane, thinks about all the time I gave taco tea when he needed it, *sniff sniff*,

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I will past out virtual tea and cookies for the last 5 remaining. (They'll never know what hit them once they drink my poisonous tea muhahahaha)

*goes down memory lane, thinks about all the time I gave taco tea when he needed it, *sniff sniff*,

I like coffee better anyways:p

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

I needz mah buddeh... :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So we got an emotional fluffy boy, a girl that is shaped like "Bebop" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that wants to poison people with her cooking, girly tea drinkers, and new posters that think they actually stand a chance at winning. This place is really getting weird. Oh yeah and Ummm I just spoke to the person who created this contest and they said that the winner gets a lifetime supply of empty dog flea and tick shampoo bottles. Make sure you recycle guys.... GO GREEN! :cool: Damn my shades look good

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish