Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Now that is a noble person. At least there are a few left. I would've called Zimbabwe a few times and ran your data up watching the whole 5 seasons of sons of Anarchy on Netflix. You sure are lucky. How did they know who the phone belonged to? You know they went through all your naked pics and stuff and probably returned it because you look horrible naked! Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Now that is a noble person. At least there are a few left. I would've called Zimbabwe a few times and ran your data up watching the whole 5 seasons of sons of Anarchy on Netflix. You sure are lucky. How did they know who the phone belonged to? You know they went through all your naked pics and stuff and probably returned it because you look horrible naked! Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Yeah, it was pretty awesome of them to send it back to me. They saw my parent's number in my contacts so they sent them a text saying they found the phone and want to send it to me. My parents gave them my address so now I'm gonna check my mailbox everyday.....lol Shortly after that I suspended my line until it gets to me. I'm not worried about all my nudie pics since I look so awesome. Maybe I'll get some in return :p

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it was pretty awesome of them to send it back to me. They saw my parent's number in my contacts so they sent them a text saying they found the phone and want to send it to me. My parents gave them my address so now I'm gonna check my mailbox everyday.....lol Shortly after that I suspended my line until it gets to me. I'm not worried about all my nudie pics since I look so awesome. Maybe I'll get some in return :p

That would be sooooooooooo cool if a female found it and put some nudie pics in there for you before she returned it. You would officially be the coolest dude in this thread and I'd give you my shades :cool: and crown you winner

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
That would be sooooooooooo cool if a female found it and put some nudie pics in there for you before she returned it. You would officially be the coolest dude in this thread and I'd give you my shades :cool: and crown you winner

I'm betting on either under age teen or disgusting old man...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

But me and tokio have already taken your shades... repeatedly

sent from my phone as hot as the sun

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm betting on either under age teen or disgusting old man...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You're a perv

But me and tokio have already taken your shades... repeatedly

sent from my phone as hot as the sun

You peeons could never take my shades

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Samsung if you change ur avatar one more time, im going to push you off a building

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)