Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
That would be sooooooooooo cool if a female found it and put some nudie pics in there for you before she returned it. You would officially be the coolest dude in this thread and I'd give you my shades :cool: and crown you winner

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Umm......there are some things wrong with that sentence but can I get the winner crown anyway? :)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Lmao! Thanks for the laughs you lovely imbeciles.

Okay, Tokio isn't an imbecile... Actually, Makaroni is the lone imbecile...and a loser! *Owch*:eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
There will never be a winner so overtime we have bonded, but I still keep my dagger and cross bow near:rolleyes:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh so we're name calling now? This thread has now taken a turn for the worse. *cracks knuckles* heads are gonna roll dammit!!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh so we're name calling now? This thread has now taken a turn for the worse. *cracks knuckles* heads are gonna roll dammit!!

While you roll heads, I'll win this :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney