Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
After this post, I shall report all of you as spam, quote and put foul language in your posts, you'll get banned, can't post and I'll win. By golly I've got it Batman!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It's ok you've posted more than some of us here, so by your logic aren't you a spammer too?:cool: taking your shades with me.

sent from my phone as hot as the sun

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
After this post, I shall report all of you as spam, quote and put foul language in your posts, you'll get banned, can't post and I'll win......

But wait, I'm the only one who uses hostile language toward you guys. I'm sorry for being such a jerk. Here guys virtual protein shakes!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Awww thanks macaroni!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hulk Smash Everyone! There are no friends in here. You people have gone mad and forgot this is a competition. Even if no one is ever gonna win :cool: woo, good to have my shades back. Damn copy cats wanna be me

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
....um no #notsorry

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

I guess you're just a smidgen lonelier than me if you have to change my posts. It's ok ugly maybe if we die and get to come back, you'll look better in the next life ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance