Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Alright team swallow it back instead of vomiting. Let's see if we can recruit some more people lol.

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I will take pain over vomiting any day. Stab me with knife, but don't make me vomit.
Speaking of that, I once sliced the tip of my finger off while preparing food. It was hanging by a thread. I put pressure on it after I put it back in place and the pressure stopped the bleeding and I wrapped it up. Hurt like heck, but the tip revascularized and is intact to this day.

I would rather slice the tip of my finger off than vomit (assuming I can put pressure on it, I won't bleed to death and it will revascularize).

Last edited:

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha! I would hate to be stabbed, I would rather be shot than stabbed, drowned, and burned in a fire:(

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of that, I once sliced the tip of my finger off while preparing food. It was hanging by a thread. I put pressure on it after I put it back in place and the pressure stopped the bleeding and I wrapped it up. Hurt like heck, but the tip revascularized and is intact to this day.
Also, this could be useful information to some people. My finger looks normal now. It would not have looked normal if I didn't act quickly. You can too if it ever happens to you.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How was all you loser's day? It's not easy being a winner around these parts

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android