Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
No. Multiplayer plugins are awesome!! so is normal single player.

I mean there are good games out there with great story AND great multi player! Like Starcraft... or any other games. But minecraft. Really. What's the playing point? You just build... I don't like minecraft

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I mean there are good games out there with great story AND great multi player! Like Starcraft... or any other games. But minecraft. Really. What's the playing point? You just build... I don't like minecraft

Tekkit.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

No, stories do not make a game.

And thars the point YOU do what YOU want.
Wanna build a 100 block by 100 block castle, do it! wanna use redstone and make circuits? Do it! Minecraft lets you be creative. obviously you didnt play it enough.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Wanna build a 100 block by 100 block castle, do it! wanna use redstone and make circuits? Do it! Minecraft lets you be creative. obviously you didnt play it enough.

I made a cookie factory.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Well obviously you didn't play any other games other than mindcraft. YES, story increases the gaming intensity. Makes you think you are actually part of the game. Yeah I guess it can be creative but just not my type. It simply does not give you full gaming environment.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Well obviously you didn't play any other games other than mindcraft. YES, story increases the gaming intensity. Makes you think you are actually part of the game. Yeah I guess it can be creative but just not my type. It simply does not give you full gaming environment.

It's not nice to make assumtions about people(I know, hypocrite right here) I play a lot of other games.

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Well...

onedoesnotsimplyhaveunl.png

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
In other news... almost at 4k! And it will be MINE! Mwahahaha

No matter who gets it, let's make them winner for a day. Or a week? Or 2 days... I need your input guys.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon