Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I need way more details to know whether that is a good idea or not. How do you know this girl? What are your true feelings? What evidence do you have that she will react positively to a letter explaining your true feelings?

Yes I know her, we go to school together... We're good friends. I'm not exactly sure if she likes me the way I like her.

Evidence? Lol. She smiles a lot, basically whenever we talk. That's all I got.

Wait, which one are you taking about Taco?

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Probably the Samsung one. Definitely not the Pixel.

Also, thank you everyone for your quick replies. It means a lot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Probably the Samsung one. Definitely not the Pixel.

Also, thank you everyone for your quick replies. It means a lot.

Yeah, the Samsung one is really good for its price. I'm actually planning to buy one this summer. I say go for it.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes I know her, we go to school together... We're good friends. I'm not exactly sure if she likes me the way I like her.

Evidence? Lol. She smiles a lot, basically whenever we talk. That's all I got.
I would try asking her to dinner before I would write a letter. Women understand that when a man asks them to dinner, its a date. I don't mean, hey, let's catch a bite to eat. I mean asking her if you could take her to dinner next saturday night.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I would try asking her to dinner before I would write a letter. Women understand that when a man asks them to dinner, its a date. I don't mean, hey, let's catch a bite to eat. I mean asking her if you could take her to dinner next saturday night.

I wouldn't know anything about this but it makes sense to me.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

I like the idea... But would a movie work too? Embrace the young mind within you.

Relationship advice from random people on the internet? Yes.

Where is Tokio when ya need her?

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Ping.

You're online; you have no excuse to not respond :p

I like the idea... But would a movie work too? Embrace the young mind within you.

I would think so.

Relationship advice from random people on the internet? Yes.

Well, you do kinda sorta know us.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
A movie would be fine, but it is not quite so obviously a date. But start with a movie and offer to pay. She will understand what offering to pay means.

If she says no, she doesn't want you to pay, say are you sure, I would really like to take you to the movies. If she really doesn't want you to pay, then let her pay for herself and see how it goes.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
A movie would be fine, but it is not quite so obviously a date. But start with a movie and offer to pay. She will understand what offering to pay means.

If she says no, she doesn't want you to pay, say are you sure, I would really like to take you to the movies. If she really doesn't want you to pay, then let her pay for herself and see how it goes.
This is the best advice yet. Oh and can I please be removed from your ignore list?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I would think so.

Well, you do kinda sorta know us.

Indeed.

That is true...I love you guys...

Okay except Makaroni.

Well I got nothin' to lose at this point...

One problem... What if she doesn't understand what it means? :p

This is the best advice yet. Oh and can I please be removed from your ignore list?

I agree.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
One problem... What if she doesn't understand what it means? :p
She will, it is just that some women like to pay for themselves because they don't want the man to think they owe him anything if you know what I mean.

Now, the next question is, how do you behave at/after the movies? I would just try to be normal while at the movies and take cues from how she behaves. After the movies, tell her how much you really enjoyed being with her and include some specifics from the night together and tell her we need to do this more often. Then see how she reacts.

The bottom line is you are going to have to wing it based on how she reacts to what you say/do. If things seem to be going well and she is still smiling at everything you say, you can touch her hand and say something like, your smile is so pretty. Touching a hand is not too forward and if you do it at the same time as you complement her smile, it will seem charming without being too forward. You can then see how she reacts.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
She will, it is just that some women like to pay for themselves because they don't want the man to think they owe him anything if you know what I mean.

Now, the next question is, how do you behave at/after the movies? I would just try to be normal while at the movies and take cues from how she behaves. After the movies, tell her how much you really enjoyed being with her and include some specifics from the night together and tell her we need to do this more often. Then see how she reacts.

The bottom line is you are going to have to wing it based on how she reacts to what you say/do. If things seem to be going well and she is still smiling at everything you say, you can touch her hand and say something like, your smile is so pretty. Touching a hand is not too forward and if you do it at the same time as you complement her smile, it will seem charming without being too forward. You can then see how she reacts.

Androidluvr...or loverluvr?

You know a lot about this stuff...it helps a kid like me.

First I have to overcome this fear of asking her. Then I have to figure out when and how I will.

I can manage the rest. It's the initial steps that scare the sheet out of me. Maybe it's the fear of rejection.

Ughhh :sly:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Androidluvr...or loverluvr?

You know a lot about this stuff...it helps a kid like me.

First I have to overcome this fear of asking her. Then I have to figure out when and how I will.

I can manage the rest. It's the initial steps that scare the sheet out of me. Maybe it's the fear of rejection.

Ughhh :sly:

Rejections hurt bad, but you get over it.

Look you have to do it otherwise you are weak(use that as a motivator)

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
It's the initial steps that scare the sheet out of me. Maybe it's the fear of rejection.
Everyone fears rejection. However, it really is not that bad in the big picture of life. As a man, unlike a woman, time is on your side. As a woman, I hate that reality, but reality it is and I long ago accepted it.

Just be yourself. If she rejects you, good riddance. There is nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't like you for you or who isn't physically attracted to you.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463