Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
4K is MINE! :D

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I got one for ya. Go over to CrackBerry to their Off Topic Lounge and check out the thread on the 100K Challenge. Can we beat that thread as they hit 100K posts last night. It is basically like this thread where you can talk about anything and everything no matter what it is. No holes barred as long as it stays clean.

Now the Question is can we take the challenge and beat them? Is everyone up for the challenge to whip them and I can get the Mods to change to change the title to the CB vs AC post Challenge.... That sound like a good one. Any Opinions?

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
actually it isn't. when you jailbreak an apple device your still limited to the number of changes you can make because ios is a very isolated operating system. where as rooting an android device, you get to make more changes and swap which android versions you want to run.

Edit: there are more differences but basically unrooted android can do what jailbroken ios can do

no it isn't, its the same.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I got one for ya. Go over to CrackBerry to their Off Topic Lounge and check out the thread on the 100K Challenge. Can we beat that thread as they hit 100K posts last night. It is basically like this thread where you can talk about anything and everything no matter what it is. No holes barred as long as it stays clean.

Now the Question is can we take the challenge and beat them? Is everyone up for the challenge to whip them and I can get the Mods to change to change the title to the CB vs AC post Challenge.... That sound like a good one. Any Opinions?
OMG that would be amazing.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Not us. Maybe Chatter, but Chatter is Chatter and Chatter cannot be renamed. Or moved. Chatter is life. Chatter is all.

And then there's us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
nope. that's what people with iphones want to believe but there is more to rooting an android device than jailbreaking i-device. before my lgog i had an optimus s and it was running 4.0.4. id like to see an iphone 1 run an ios it can't process

Easy, use white d00r to install os 5 or 6 on iPhone 1.
Oh and rooting and JB ARE THE SAME THING. unlocking the boot loader allows you to install custom ROMS thats different from rooting. Rooting and Jb allow admin privileges to the user. ITS THE SAME ******* THING.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Easy, use white d00r to install os 5 or 6 on iPhone 1.
Oh and rooting and JB ARE THE SAME THING. unlocking the boot loader allows you to install custom ROMS thats different from rooting. Rooting and Jb allow admin privileges to the user. ITS THE SAME ******* THING.

Calm your ti- ... Breasts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

This thread's only got 4.4k posts. The one that should really be focused on is Chatter, which has over 33k.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey im having a shortage in my earphone thingy lol (were u put ur earphones in) do u guys think its dust?

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Well... idc about that.

Anywho, my gf hasn't been treating me the same. I think she's cheating on me. Leave her or try?

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Well... idc about that.

Anywho, my gf hasn't been treating me the same. I think she's cheating on me. Leave her or try?

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Leave only if you know for sure she's cheating.

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.0.0