Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol no heavy metal, although I did enjoy a few of iron maiden songs, but that isnt really my genre

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
If by loser phone, you mean both of yours... Yep.

I listen to everything, but lately it's been 90s alternative....

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Oh hello there loser, I see you are still using the loser phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Thats not what your father said.....when we were discussing his life in therapy. He's ashamed of you btw. He said you grew up as a failure using the wrong phone.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Isn't it funny how the root of all people's problems can be traced back to their phones?

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.1.0

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
If by loser phone, you mean both of yours... Yep.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Everyone here has winning phones... My Gnex is just...here. Neither winning nor losing. Just a trusty companion living a hard yet fulfilling life...middle class. It's like many things in life... Just... There. What is life, as a Gnex, other than existence? It is just...there. Here. Now there again. It is incredible, to just...exist.

Word.

:rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Everyone here has winning phones... My Gnex is just...here. Neither winning nor losing. Just a trusty companion living a hard yet fulfilling life...middle class. It's like many things in life... Just... There. What is life, as a Gnex, other than existence? It is just...there. Here. Now there again. It is incredible, to just...exist.

Word.

Taco are you over there celebrating 4/20 late.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thats not what your father said.....when we were discussing his life in therapy. He's ashamed of you btw. He said you grew up as a failure using the wrong phone.

Your mom was telling me in bed last night......

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

Word.

Dude that's deep **** right there.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Also its "Apple" not crapple. Second yes I am an apple fanboy but I am also a fanboy of Android. You have no idea how much I love using Android.

You didn't know the "cr" was silent? Only the fanciest of people spell it correctly :p

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Your mom was telling me in bed last night......

She's not my real mom, I hired her to get in bed with ur dad. Apparently, your dad is in love with the woman you slept with last night and he doesn't know how to leave ur mom. Sad story u have bro

And dont worry, I got a red light on that new kid, just waiting until he says somwthing smart

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton