Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
She's not my real mom, I hired her to get in bed with ur dad. Apparently, your dad is in love with the woman you slept with last night and he doesn't know how to leave ur mom. Sad story u have bro

And dont worry, I got a red light on that new kid, just waiting until he says somwthing smart

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)
That kid is being an *** to me. I think it is pittiesrule.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys, Apple really isn't that bad... Yeah I can't stand iOS, and OSX isn't my cup of tea... But Apple is still needed in the industry.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Guys, Apple really isn't that bad... Yeah I can't stand iOS, and OSX isn't my cup of tea... But Apple is still needed in the industry.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I can't use iOS on phones either, disgustingly limited for me. but for tablets much better.
Anyway I wan the kid that keeps on saying crapple to go away back to his troll cave. I know it's pitties rules I have a feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not allowed to copy my style go away!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My font beeps when one of u busters comment. I play a little game of "who commented this time" its fun:)

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The truth about Japanese Rising Sun Flag. It's very wrong to use. Please check out the link and spread some words. Anti-Rising Sun Flag.Net

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
You know the swastika was nad is used as a symbol of peace, the stupid Nazis changed the meaning.
The Swastika is used in indian temples due to it being peace and the groom draws the swastika in their house after marriage.

I hate the nazis for changing the definition of it.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You know the swastika was nad is used as a symbol of peace, the stupid Nazis changed the meaning.
The Swastika is used in indian temples due to it being peace and the groom draws the swastika in their house after marriage.

yep. it did had a good meaning. i couldn't agree with you more the subject.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Buddists also use clockwise swastika as a symbol for peace I think. Japanese war crimes were horrible and they never really apologized from bottom of their heart. They are expecting people to apologize about themselves going to the camps in the U.S. during WWII and saying the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was inhumane. They deserved the atomic bombing. It was the only way to end the war. They killed so much people including Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese and a lot more people. They should not demand the apologies from us untill they fully apologize to Japanese war crime victims first.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007