Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
How did it happen?

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

I was at my nest friend gathering last night (had like 14 ppl there and about 6 of those ppl were my high school friends, 4 were my best friends cousins which are my friends and 4 were strangers I did not know) my purse was in a backroom and they took my money. I was the only person targeted. They took my sleeping bag and purse from the room and stashed it in the bathroom. Someone had joked about me being rich (which im totally not) and my friend had joked about me having alot of cash in my wallet (cause we're broke college students and $60 is alot of money lol) and the suspect heard both of these statements when they were said so thats why I believe I was the only one targeted. Thats life for ya :eek:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 67926

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Send that to me. My lord.

YES YES YES YESSS.

Im a sexy woman. That is all

Prove it ;)

I'm sorry, I had to guys. Don't prove it. That would be bad. Instead, show off your intelligence.

Or, even better, message me back! >:/ lololol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Send that to me. My lord.

YES YES YES YESSS.

Prove it ;)

I'm sorry, I had to guys. Don't prove it. That would be bad. Instead, show off your intelligence.

Or, even better, message me back! >:/ lololol

Lol, are u saying that I cant get far with my looks so I should be smart? Lol, that is why im studying to enter physical therapy school

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Lol, are u saying that I cant get far with my looks so I should be smart? Lol, that is why im studying to enter physical therapy school

Looks can only get you so far love. I prefer an educated woman over a commonplace slu* any day.

Besides, looks fade with age... Knowledge is almost forever.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Looks can only get you so far love. I prefer an educated woman over a commonplace slu* any day.

Besides, looks fade with age... Knowledge is almost forever.

Lol....taco isnt that what I just said. Im working my **** off for PT school. Dont tell me that im falling back on my looks cause im most definitely not.