Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
You guys fine me boring :-X Im sorry....I will take my leave now. You all were some cool people and I'll miss u guys. Sorry that I failed to bring laughter to ur lives. *packs bags* well im off *walks away slowly, turns around to look at you guys one last time, gives a sad pitiful smile that says don't worry about me. Turns back around and fades into the darkness*

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
You guys fine me boring :-X Im sorry....I will take my leave now. You all were some cool people and I'll miss u guys. Sorry that I failed to bring laughter to ur lives. *packs bags* well im off *walks away slowly, turns around to look at you guys one last time, gives a sad pitiful smile that says don't worry about me. Turns back around and fades into the darkness*
Noooooooooooo COME BACK WE MISS YOU!!!

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Get yo azz back here now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Ya kiddin' right?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Come back!!!!!

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Just quote her every time. The spam will bring her back.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

SPAM

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Is (s)he back yet.

On my Sprint Optimus G

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Yeah guys, she will have to return.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Tokio I'm going to continue quoting you until you return.

BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON... MAKARONI!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
LMBOROFL I just read all the posts! ♥ u guys, i couldnt go the next day without returning (20mins to midnight in my time zone) *unpacks bag* back to running shi- uh I mean back to being surrounded by my good AC friends and surviving this thread.

Im a freaking girl not an it!!!!!!!!! Lol

See my junky dresser

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mallory Knocks