Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Crap I have popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth n floss wont get it out! Call the Ateam for me!

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Why thank you champ :)

"Denankiu"! Jejeje :D
O no verdad? Deber?a decir: De nada, o como dec?a el Chavo del 8; No hay de queso nomas de papa! :p

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Wanna know what works?

Pulling out your teeth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Noooo!!!! Well, it works but I do not recommend it at all!

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
"Denankiu"! Jejeje :D
O no verdad? Deber?a decir: De nada, o como dec?a el Chavo del 8; No hay de queso nomas de papa! :p

And I thought I was the only Spanish speaker here.

Unfortunately my Spanish keyboard doesn't want to play nicely, so you get an English reply.

And check your grammar buddy. :)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
And I thought I was the only Spanish speaker here.

Unfortunately my Spanish keyboard doesn't want to play nicely, so you get an English reply.

And check your grammar buddy. :)

Ima Spanish speaker too :D. But I've always been bad at it. :/

On my Sprint Optimus G