Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I think I "might" be able to invite others, but idk what information I need

Edit:nevermind I do, I used up my last 2 last month sorry

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok. What did I miss this time? :confused:

Margaritas, chocolate, tea or what? :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure because I was cooking chocolate pancakes for dinner

Posted via Android Central App

Yummy! :)

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Got my invite already :)

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.1.0

*cleans shotgun* let me tell you about a story about the last guy who bragged to me.......

But seriously, it was exclusive back when I got my invite. You had to work for it. They just throw it at you young whipper snappers tsk tsk. You'll never learn hardwork if its just thrown at u

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
*cleans shotgun* let me tell you about a story about the last guy who bragged to me.......

But seriously, it was exclusive back when I got my invite. You had to work for it. They just throw it at you young whipper snappers tsk tsk. You'll never learn hardwork if its just thrown at u

I like not working for things :)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Why I remember back in my day...

...November.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hellooooo...I'm baaaack...
What did I miss?
Oh shoot! Got to go...
Later :D