Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Weapondrift

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Ingress. Ingress. Ingress.

I win.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry but I've given up on Ingress. I was fighting a losing battle having to drive 15 minutes to the nearest portal. At first it was fun...but then I turned into the only resistance fighter within an hours drive so everytime I put up a portal it ws gone within 15-20 minutes.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry but I've given up on Ingress. I was fighting a losing battle having to drive 15 minutes to the nearest portal. At first it was fun...but then I turned into the only resistance fighter within an hours drive so everytime I put up a portal it ws gone within 15-20 minutes.

Whaatt??? :confused:

So, how do I know if there's people on ingress in my city/close to me, before signing in and choosing a team?

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Whaatt??? :confused:

So, how do I know if there's people on ingress in my city/close to me, before signing in and choosing a team?

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

I'm wondering the same thing. I went to grocery shopping opened up ingress and I saw nothing. Except a portal at the post office but that was it.

On my Sprint Optimus G

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Got my Special Operative status put back in place, I'll be sending more invites tonight or tomorrow. I'm on the road, so I can't send them now.

Feel free to hit the "Thanks" button for me, because I could totally give these to local Resistance. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Got my Special Operative status put back in place, I'll be sending more invites tonight or tomorrow. I'm on the road, so I can't send them now.

Feel free to hit the "Thanks" button for me, because I could totally give these to local Resistance. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Remember, my buddy and I are waiting on one;)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I broke my ankle today... and still proceeded to drive my little 5 speed down the road to bust up some enlightened fields...

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non