Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Introduced Ingress to another person today. He says he wants to join Enlightened :(

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Weapondrift

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Whaatt??? :confused:

So, how do I know if there's people on ingress in my city/close to me, before signing in and choosing a team?

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

I don't think you can to be honest. Its really who you think you want to choose. The last time I heard, the Enlightened were winning by over a million people. I can look at the ingress map of your city (just pm me) and tell you whose currently in the lead if you want.

I'm wondering the same thing. I went to grocery shopping opened up ingress and I saw nothing. Except a portal at the post office but that was it.

On my Sprint Optimus G

If you are already a member of Ingress you can go to Ingrees.com/intel from your computer and just like GMaps Just look around and see usually any historical marker or public govt building is a sure portal. Also the portals in grey are free to whoever can take it. Just remember to keep the portal you constantly have to juice it up just like a car

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can to be honest. Its really who you think you want to choose. The last time I heard, the Enlightened were winning by over a million people. I can look at the ingress map of your city (just pm me) and tell you whose currently in the lead if you want.

If you are already a member of Ingress you can go to Ingrees.com/intel from your computer and just like GMaps Just look around and see usually any historical marker or public govt building is a sure portal. Also the portals in grey are free to whoever can take it. Just remember to keep the portal you constantly have to juice it up just like a car

Yeah I saw tiriths post about that (had no idea about) and decided to look around my approximate area. Turns out my school has a portal and is controlled by the enlightened >.< but once I get to go there I shall make it resistance!

On my Sprint Optimus G

Weapondrift

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I saw tiriths post about that (had no idea about) and decided to look around my approximate area. Turns out my school has a portal and is controlled by the enlightened >.< but once I get to go there I shall make it resistance!

On my Sprint Optimus G

I'll give you a hint tho. The higher the portal, the higher the rewards. Get rid of media junk and only focus on other elements. Hack and steal as much as you can but don't take the portal or destroy it until you KNOW you can capture it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers