Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Im guessing she suffered from a major seizure that just took her life. I found her in the street, no she wasnt hit by car, she body was arched like the way when she always had an episode and her eyes were bugged out the same way too. Yep my little baby just couldn't handle the seizures anymore..........

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Im guessing she suffered from a major seizure that just took her life. I found her in the street, no she wasnt hit by car, she body was arched like the way when she always had an episode and her eyes were bugged out the same way too. Yep my little baby just couldn't handle the seizures anymore..........

... Toki... :(:(:(:(:(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
*sniffs* im cool im cool....lets change topic.....

So im going to cancel one of my lines with sprint but ive decided to stick with sprint. And once my contract ends next year with them, no more phone contracts, I'll just be dishing out $600 for a phone instead, though I hope to stick with my note 2 for as long as I can, resisting my techno compulsive disorder

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Tmo haven't even repaired their towers where I go to school, they have been down for the past 3 years as far as I know of smh

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Damnit guys! I just found a small scratch on my car, looks to be only in the clear coat, should I buy oem touch up paint. Ive been reading post in forums and ppl seem to really hate touch up paint lol

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Damnit guys! I just found a small scratch on my car, looks to be only in the clear coat, should I buy oem touch up paint. Ive been reading post in forums and ppl seem to really hate touch up paint lol

That sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

I found a dent and a chip of paint missing from my car. It's been a month and I still haven't gotten it fixed.....lol

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
No, but I believe the tiny chip I have has scratched to the primer (its grayish/blackish) will it not rus on primer? Now that I think about it, my old car had a hit and run and the car scratched it, revealing the primer and I never got it fixed nor did it rust. So I guess I answered my own question

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Is it weird that I had a dream about playing Ingress last night?

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.2.0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance