Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh my Lord! I'm away for a few days and this place went nuclear! :confused: :eek:

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh hi CM10 on my HP Touchpad!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/07/u7uqu9u2.jpg

Sent from my HOX+ loaded with Elegancia ROM v5.2.0

Lol! I also have a PalmPad, well, actually we have 2. But I still love WebOS so I've never thought of installing Android on them! I wouldn't be able to open several "cards" and truly multitask! Anyway, I use Android every day on my phone.

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• 1371039078848.jpg
    1371039078848.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 12

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh my Lord! I'm away for a few days and this place went nuclear! :confused: :eek:

See what happens when you go away? Lol

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Lol! I also have a PalmPad, well, actually we have 2. But I still love WebOS so I've never thought of installing Android on them! I wouldn't be able to open several "cards" and truly multitask! Anyway, I use Android every day on my phone.

I love my TouchPad! I started out by wanting something different from Android, that lasted a whole 30 minutes after I bought it.....lol

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I love my TouchPad! I started out by wanting something different from Android, that lasted a whole 30 minutes after I bought it.....lol

I can understand that, I have used Blackberry and iOS and they never quite fit the bill.
On the other hand from the first time I used an Android phone (HTC Evo 4G, then HTC Evo 3D and then my current phone) I felt more at home with Android compared to iOS and Blackberry, that been said, my favorite is WebOS. I still have my launch day Palm Prē, kept it even though I tried the HTC Evo phones and replaced it with my Photon. Still use it from time to time on WiFi to keep my gesture loving fingers happy :D

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I can understand that, I have used Blackberry and iOS and they never quite fit the bill.
On the other hand from the first time I used an Android phone (HTC Evo 4G, then HTC Evo 3D and then my current phone) I felt more at home with Android compared to iOS and Blackberry, that been said, my favorite is WebOS. I still have my launch day Palm Prē, kept it even though I tried the HTC Evo phones and replaced it with my Photon. Still use it from time to time on WiFi to keep my gesture loving fingers happy :D

Now I wanna boot my TP into WebOS.....lol

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Guess whose mom slashed their daughter's tire by running over a slab of metal yesterday and now has to pay $300 to get it fix

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Guess whose mom slashed their daughter's tire by running over a slab of metal yesterday and now has to pay $300 to get it fix

Hmmmm......it can't be me because my mom doesn't drive my car........................and I'm a dude.

Was it your mom? :D

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

I've never been any good at guessing, especially on quizzes and tests and stuff.

On my timey wimey Sprint Optimus G

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it was moms. Smh. Its cool its cool. Now I just cant have as much fun for my upcoming bday. Looks like a cake, ice cream, and movies lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay