Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Google thinks im pregnant, keeps sending me with fathering and pregnancy ads.... I am the only one who uses my laptop and my searches have been very geeky recently. I have no clue how this occurred.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Google thinks im pregnant, keeps sending me with fathering and pregnancy ads.... I am the only one who uses my laptop and my searches have been very geeky recently. I have no clue how this occurred.
Sorry to break it to you but............you are pregnant,sorry you had to find out this way:(

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Guys im going to become a writer, reviewing dramas that I watch. Can you guys give me suggestions on a pen name.

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Guys im going to become a writer, reviewing dramas that I watch. Can you guys give me suggestions on a pen name.

"Dat Totes Cray Gurl"

Shoot me.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Target acquired

Well that escalated quickly.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well my signature "xoxo Gossip Girl" they clearly paid me royalties for it ;)
OK OK OK I am a fan - I used to label the show certain things i shouldnt say - even though im all for eqaulity.
Then my brother and his girlfriend when i was at theirs (interstate) during Queensland floodings were watching the first few eps i was like wow this is stupid... then BAM I GOT HOOKED!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
LMBOROFL. I watched the first episode and changed the channel and never watched again.

MichaelBR

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What's the point? By the time the last post is added it will likely be the end of the world anyway, so the prize will be useless...

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez