Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just saw superman...this was my favorite scene ;)

Sorry boys, but I couldn't help it...im the only girl here so bear with me lmbo

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371269982941.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371269982941.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 28

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
megan-fox-transformers.jpg

Sorry saw my misses movie, my favourite scene. Bear with me, only teenage boy here ;)
Glad my girlfriend doesn't use android central.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol u r not the only teenage boy here. And I love Transformers... I have a crush on Optimus Prime's voice. HIS VOICE PPL NOT THE ROBOT! ! Im not weird in any way!

N who is...freakiluv.....such a nasty name lol

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol u r not the only teenage boy here. And I love Transformers... I have a crush on Optimus Prime's voice. HIS VOICE PPL NOT THE ROBOT! ! Im not weird in any way!

N who is...freakiluv.....such a nasty name lol

Its freki, not freaki. Freki is one of Odins wolfs. The other is named Geri. It means gluttonous or greedy. Its also pronounced Fre-kee not free-kee. I chose it because it is so similar to freaky and is featured on a futball jersey in the Aussie TV show Almighty Johnsons by a character that makes me laugh. I like the Norse mythos and support the theory that the Viking Gods did exist, not as gods, but as technically advanced decendents of the defeated Trojans.

... composed by my imaginary construct for you.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys have the radio hosts Hamish & Andy, their on radio all the time here but current are in America. One of the guys used to date Megan Gale, poor guy has been teased for the past year over their long term relationship break up and constant references to how he punches above his weight and cant do any better now. Their gold, they had this intern called Jack - called him crackling jack who now works there and the poor kid got teased so hard. They rang up his mum asked about when he lost his V's etc. Then they asked who his dream girl was and jokingly he said a model (this was off air but they recorded it) They got the model in to have a chat with him, forced her to arrange a date then the next day they made him call her and sing to her. Pretty gold what would of been embarrassing.

megan-gale-87873.jpg

Listen to the audio - Rachael is Ms Australia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze