Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm back! What'd I missed?

Oh boy, never mind, I have a dentist appointment at 10 am (in about an hour and a half from now) :(

Well, talk to you guys later :)

"If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!"
~Doctor Who.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I win.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4

Mmmm... No you don't.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Why is it so quiet?

I'm thinking they got locked in a room with a jabberwocky. Maybe.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Didn't you hear? She is working the stripper club:p

Posted via Android Central App

Wow tokios there again.... Man I'd hate to have her bills. :cool:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. It's 3 degrees Celsius at training tomorrow. Rowing will suck.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My Skull Candy earbuds are halfway dead :(

That sucks. I was gonna make a joke about tokio but I dunno... Ear buds are kind of a big deal. :eek:

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That sucks. It's 3 degrees Celsius at training tomorrow. Rowing will suck.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Can I have you're weather? It sounds amazing!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
That sucks. I was gonna make a joke about tokio but I dunno... Ear buds are kind of a big deal. :eek:

It makes me sad that they're dying. I could always go to an AT&T store to get a new pair since I have a credit with them fro trading in some phones.