Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek::eek::screwy::sly::mad::rolleyes::p;):cool::D:(:eek::confused::banghead:

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

:D:D:D:(:(:confused::confused:;);):cool::cool::(:what::beer::beer:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek::eek::screwy::sly::mad::rolleyes::p;):cool::D:(:eek::confused::banghead:

STAPH.

:D:D:D:(:(:confused::confused:;);):cool::cool::(:what::beer::beer:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
:D

:eek::thumbup:

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
:sly:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

:what::screwy:

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
:what::screwy:

:screwy::screwy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae