Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Probably because I was spamming emoticons along with return. :D

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Probably because I was spamming emoticons along with return. :D

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Please don't start this again!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Change of subject!

I've been using the google keyboard on this new phone and yes, I like it, but there are things I don't like that the stock Samsung keyboard has.

On this GS4 I was happy to see the numbers row on top of the letters a la PalmPad (TouchPad with WebOS), IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!
I can also have the English and Spanish mix on it, unlike on the gkeyboard where I have to switch by pressing the button with the world. :banghead:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Change of subject!

I've been using the google keyboard on this new phone and yes, I like it, but there are things I don't like that the stock Samsung keyboard has.

On this GS4 I was happy to see the numbers row on top of the letters a la PalmPad (TouchPad with WebOS), IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!
I can also have the English and Spanish mix on it, unlike on the gkeyboard where I have to switch by pressing the button with the world. :banghead:

Guide to numbers on top:

1373228466330.jpg

1373228479985.jpg

1373228504583.jpg

1373228517577.jpg

1373228527981.jpg

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Change of subject!

Yes! I love the google keyboard! But it needs to support KOREAN!! I using Google keyboard and Google Korean IME on my Nexus 10... and google korean IME absolutely SUCKS! Google haven't updated their Korean keyboard for months. Sick and tired of switching back and forth on my Nexus 10. Also I would love to use Google Keyboard over Stock Samsung keyboard but again, Google keyboard doesn't support Korean and stock Samsung keyboard does. IN conclusion, google PLEASE SUPPORT KOREAN!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks return, but unfortunately I don't have that option (English US PC) on mine :banghead::(:mad:
How can I get it?