Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Its me guys see :mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::mad::banghead::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Im not trying to start an emotiocon frenzy lol, Dont kill me:D
have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Its me guys see :mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::mad::banghead::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Im not trying to start an emotiocon frenzy lol, Dont kill me:D
have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

I'm raging too. Literally. Spent all morning trying to fix my ps3 to, turns out its about to go into the ylod stage :( :banghead::mad:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
@tastycaramel

Hello, it is fine you do not know me about me or my powers, that is why you don't understand how I can be so....destructive when a n00b joins the game.i suggest you tell me not to act like a hotshot otherwise your death is near.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
@tastycaramel

Hello, it is fine you do not know me about me or my powers, that is why you don't understand how I can be so....destructive when a n00b joins the game.i suggest you tell me not to act like a hotshot otherwise your death is near.

Remember those hydrogen bombs you were using? :p

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
@tastycaramel

Then let me die. I am tired of living anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Is this thread becoming uncivilized? People need to relax.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Those were the days....

Posted via Android Central App

Can I say that about me and returns emoticon spamming? It seems appropriate;)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Can I say that about me and returns emoticon spamming? It seems appropriate;)

;);)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
:D:D

Heh heh heh...

:screwy::screwy:

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Heh heh heh...

:beer:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Heh heh heh...

:beer:

LOL! Here we go again...:p

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2